Career Opportunity - Real Estate Law Clerk
Robson Carpenter LLP is looking for a Real Estate Development Law Clerk to join our condominium and subdivision law practice. The successful candidate must have 5 years law office real estate clerk experience (including handling freehold, condominium, purchase, sale, easement and mortgage transactions from start to finish, including reporting).
- Strong knowledge of Ontario real estate and related legislation (including Condominium Act, Registry Office, Tarion, Land Titles, Planning Act, HST and LTT legislation, regulations, bulletins, forms, precedents and procedures);
- Must have experience with and knowledge of Teraview, Word, Excel, Outlook. Knowledge in PCLaw and Conveyancer would be an asset;
- Strong organizational and project management skills as well as strong mathematical and writing skills;
- Strong communication skills and problem solving.
- Ability and desire to work independently, take responsibility for all work and manage multiple files
Excellent benefits (including 9% matching on RRSP’s as well as RESP matching) and excellent salary depending on experience.
When applying please provide details of the above requirements.
Please respond in confidence with resume to:
Robson Carpenter LLP
10 Northumberland Street