Career Opportunity - Commercial Real Estate Law Clerk
Robson Carpenter LLP is looking for a Commercial Real Estate Law Clerk to join our condominium and subdivision law practice. The successful candidate must have 5 years law office commercial real estate clerk experience.
- Manage complex files and projects
- Review agreements and prepare draft closing documents for purchase, sale, financing and leasing commercial real estate transactions, including registration documents
- Coordinate closing searches (including searches of title, execution and municipal searches, corporate and Personal Property Act searches), analysis of search results and identify issues arising from search results
- Conduct real estate due diligence and identify issues arising out of due diligence and recommend resolution; prepare draft letters of requisition and responses
- Ability and desire to work independently, take responsibility for all work and manage multiple files.
Excellent benefits (including 9% matching on RRSP’s as well as RESP matching) and excellent salary depending on experience.
When applying please provide details of the above requirements.
Please respond in confidence with resume to:
Robson Carpenter LLP
10 Northumberland Street